Smith House Unisex t-shirt
About the Design
At a time when debate about the state of architecture as a language and a practice was on, Richard Meier created this residential building which, almost as if he was working on an abstract exercise, using just the color white in contrast with the wild, green, background of the site, to explore the relationship between large volumes of simple geometry.
Together with Peter Eissenman, Michael Graves, Charles Gwathmey and John Hejduk, Meier came to be known as one of the “New York Five”, and the Smith House, together with the Saltzman House, also built by Meier around the same time, became some of the most iconic residential projects of the late XX century.
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
- Flat colors are 100% cotton.
- Fabric weight: 203.4 g/m² (6.0 oz/y²).
- Boxy fit.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
- Seamless double-needle 2.2 cm (7⁄8″) collar.
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem.
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle.
All images are for guidance only. There might be slight discrepancies between the print placement of the catalog photos and the real product.
Shipping & Returns
All our products are made to order. That means they might take a bit to arrive, but trust us, the wait will be totally worth it! Your order will be produced by hand in our fulfillment partner’s just for you.
Because your order will be produced just for you, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. However, if your order gets lost or damaged during transportation we will send you a new one free of charge!
- 3-7 days production time.
- 1-3 days shipping to most popular destinations.
- World wide shipping with tracking code.